Convergence Conference 2017 October 25-27, BMO Centre, Stampede Park, Calgary.
The Convergence Conference explores all aspects of Educational Technology.
It features two inspiring keynotes, excellent breakout sessions, great conversations with colleagues, a huge education vendor exhibition hall, specially negotiated hotel rates, and affordable registration that includes meals.
At the Convergence Conference, you’ll:
- Choose from many concurrent sessions that focus on leadership, technology, and education
- Try out emerging Ed Tech solutions in the expansive exhibition hall
- Extend your personal learning networks for year-round growth
- Collaborate with like-minded educators passionate about using technology to engage students
Who Should Attend
The Convergence Conference provides development opportunities for the entire education team.
- Learn to integrate technology standards across curricula and into assessment practices
- Develop strategies to boost learning for all students and prepare them with digital age skills
- Share stories and resources
- Tech Coordinators & Tech Staff
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and the latest resources and tactics for implementing digital age learning environments
- Learn to maximize the capacity and efficiency of your technology infrastructure
- Discover how technology improves outcomes for all learners and prepares them with digital age skills
- Learn about standards for faculty and tech programs
- Learn about strategies and models for developing, maintaining, and supporting technology infrastructures
- Government & Industry Representatives
- Learn about building and classroom level issues, needs, and challenges
- Keep up with trends and issues in the use of technology to improve learning and teaching