ATLE SIS Administrators Conference
A group of fellow SIS Coordinators in the province have partnered with ATLE to establish the first annual ATLE SIS Administrators' Conference - a rebranding and expansion of the long-running PowerSchool District Administrator's Conference.
This conference is intended for all SIS Administrators and Data Coordinators in the province, whether you use PowerSchool, edsembli, or some other tool for managing your student records and PASI submissions.
- Date: May 12/13 2020
- Venue: Best Western Premier Hotel & Conference Centre in Calgary
- Cost: Registration details are still being finalized, but tickets will be ATLE Members $139 and Non Members $169.
Information regarding hotel reservations and conference registration will be available soon.
Planning for several sessions is already in the works, including:
- Audit Defence/Conducting Internal Audits
Managing Digital Student Documents
- PASI Usage Agreement Compliance
- PowerSchool and edsembli customer-only events, for roadmap and feature discussion
- PASI Representatives on hand - presentation on the current and near future status of PASI