Digital Literacy: Here, There and Everywhere
The ATLE ProLearn committee is excited to bring you this opportunity to join nine organizations in learning from local and national experts how to integrate digital literacy. The kickoff day provides inspiration and definition with a taste of exceptional on-demand content. Each presenter will provide a task, challenge, or idea for you. Then you will continue to learn through self-paced content over the next three weeks to dive deeper, curate, and create while networking and participating in an ongoing Twitter slow chat. The culminating day will conclude with more inspiration, including the sharing of artifacts, ideas, resources, and curriculum connections to use tomorrow. The curated list of resources will be shared live after the event. Participants will have access to all of the content th rough April 19, 2021.
Event Kickoff - Wednesday, November 18 from 6-8pm MST
- Featured speakers - Dr. Mike Ribble & Dr. Kristen Mattson
- Facilitated discussions and networking in breakout rooms
- On-demand content available after opening speakers
Asynchronous Learning - Wednesday, Nov. 18 - Dec. 9
- On-demand content from local and national leaders
- Twitter slow chats each week ~ #diglitnow
Event Closing - Wednesday, December 9 from 6-8pm MST
- Featured speaker - Bill Bass
- Networking & sharing of ideas and artifacts in breakout rooms
- Closing featured speaker - Dr. LeeAnn Lindsey
Register soon to avoid disappointment! Cost is only $29 USD. Share this information with your colleagues.