Join jurisdiction leaders and colleagues from across the province in an exciting learning opportunity. This year, the JTC Spring Symposium has more variety and compelling content that ever before:
- An inspiring keynote speaker
- Important information sessions from Alberta Education
- IT-themed sessions
- ET-themed sessions
- Leadership sessions
- SIS strand for jurisdiction SIS managers
- Facilitated lounge sessions where you can network with colleagues
Each half-day block of sessions will be packed with information, networking and thought-provoking content. In the afternoon you will be able to merge back into your jurisdiction responsibilities. Not certain you can attend both half-days? No problem! All sessions will be recorded. Registrants will have free access to all recordings for 30 days following the symposium. Even if you can’t attend, register for the event and access the recordings at your leisure.
Who Should Attend The Symposium?
- Education Technology leaders and coaches
- Information Technology managers and directors
- Senior jurisdiction administrators
- School Administrators