Registration for all sponsors can be done online at
The earlier you register, the better the booth location selection you will receive. Premium booth locations are available with higher tier sponsorships. All booths within the various sponsorship levels are sold on a first come, first served basis.
*** Please note, the ATLE Board has a policy that all sponsors must have paid any outstanding invoices prior to virtual booth setup and login access to the platform.
Registration deadline for all sponsors is September 22, 2022
The Sponsor Handbook is now available.
This year we will have three sponsorship levels. MegaBit, GigaBit, and TeraBit. These are detailed below. It’s going to be awesome!
- 10 x 10 Display Booth, including drapery, 8 foot table, two chairs, carpet and wireless Internet
- Company name, logo, and website link on conference website
- Items in attendee swag bag
- One (1) meal ticket for all meals and coffee break snacks
Gigabit ($4,950) All of the features of Megabit PLUS
- 10 x 10 Display Booth moved to a premium location
- One (1) additional meal tickets for all meals and coffee break snacks, for a total of two
- Recognition of Sponsorship in conference program and signage
- Recognition of Sponsorship during large group gatherings
- Recognition of Sponsorship of meal or other event
Terabit ($7,950) All of the features of Gigabit PLUS
- Additional 10 x 10 Display booth in a premium location - a total display area of 10 x 20
- Two (2) additional meal tickets for all meals and coffee break snacks, for a total of four.
- Included in Gamification for attendees
- Pre and post-conference e-mails sent on your behalf to attendees
- Reserved session in the program for presentation of sponsor’s choosing
- Hospitality Room on Thursday evening
- Participate in the official opening of the conference
If you have any questions, please contact the Sponsorship Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who will attend?
Convergence Conference delivers key decision makers for K-12 school divisions in Alberta.
Sponsor the premier education technology conference in Alberta and gain extraordinary access to hundreds of influential technology buyers and education professionals from across the province and western Canada. All in search of new approaches, best practices and solution experts that can help them successfully implement key initiatives using the latest hardware, software and real-world solutions.
If you joined us for Convergence this year, it was another successful online learning experience. We had more than 400 registrations (120 from Dominica) attend this year. 61 Alberta school authorities were represented. 32 sponsors joined the exhibitor hall interacting with attendees through Kumospace.2021 conference attendance was approximately
- 40% Educational Leaders and Classroom Teachers
- 60% Education Technology Professionals and Education Technology Leaders
Since 2015, Convergence Conference includes ET and IT staff and decision makers from K-12.