Registration for all sponsors can be done online at
The earlier you register, the better the booth location selection you will receive. Premium booth locations are available with higher tier sponsorships. All booths within the various sponsorship levels are sold on a first come, first served basis.
*** Please note, the ATLE Board has a policy that all sponsors must have paid any outstanding invoices prior to October 5, 2023.
Registration deadline for all sponsors is September 22, 2023.
The Convergence Sponsorship Handbook is now available.
This year we will have three sponsorship levels. MegaBit, GigaBit, and TeraBit. Details below. It’s going to be awesome! Please note, if you would like to be part of the program, you must be a Terabit sponsor.
- 10 x 10 Display Booth, including drapery, 8 foot table, two chairs, carpet and wireless Internet
- Company name, logo, and website link on conference website
- Items in attendee swag bag
- One (1) meal ticket for all meals and coffee break snacks
Gigabit ($4,995) All of the features of Megabit PLUS
- 10 x 10 Display Booth in a premium location
- Enhance display of company name, logo, and website link on conference website
- One (1) additional meal tickets for all meals and coffee break snacks, for a total of two
- Recognition of Sponsorship in conference program and signage
- Recognition of Sponsorship during large group gatherings
- Recognition of Sponsorship of meal or other event
Terabit ($7,995) All of the features of Gigabit PLUS
- Additional 10 x 10 Display booth in a premium location - a total display area of 10 x 20
- Premium display for company name and logo link to your company site from our conference website.
- Two (2) additional meal tickets for all meals and coffee break snacks, for a total of four (4) which includes Thursday evening Gala dinner.
- Included in Gamification for attendees
- Pre and post-conference e-mails sent on your behalf to attendees
- Reserved session in the program for presentation of sponsor’s choosing
- Participate in the official opening of the conference
- Prize Draws in large group settings
Custom Sponsorship (Gigabit Level and Above)
- Contact us to discuss custom opportunities.
Who will attend?
Convergence Conference delivers key decision makers for K-12 school divisions in Alberta.
Sponsor the premier education technology conference in Alberta and gain extraordinary access to hundreds of influential technology buyers and education professionals from across the province and western Canada. They are all in search of new approaches, best practices and solution experts that can help them successfully implement key initiatives using the latest hardware, software and real-world solutions.
If you joined us for Convergence in 2022, it was another successful Conference. We had more than 260 registrants attend. 61 Alberta school authorities were represented. More than 40 sponsors took part.
The Conference attendees were comprised of:
- 20% Educational Leaders and Classroom Teachers
- 80% Education Technology Professionals and Education Technology Leaders
Since it's inception in 2011, Convergence Conference has included ET and IT staff and decision makers from K-12 Alberta School Jurisdictions.