The ATLE Professional Learning Committee (ProLearn) offers meaningful professional development opportunities. Should you need assistance with a regional technology and learning event please contact the ProLearn Committee for financial and logistical support - firstname.lastname@example.org. View ProLearn activities by clicking on the event calendar below and choose "ProLearn" in the Filter Tag.
A number of professional learning opportunities have been offered in the past:
- 2021 Administrative Assistants' Symposium
- 2021 JTC Spring Symposium and ATLE Unconference
- Network Security Beyond 2021: Exclusive Zone 6 Panel Presentation and Discussion
- Which Alberta For Which Future?
- MakeyMakey Mighty Peace Teachers' Convention Workshop
- Digital Student Records Symposium
- ATLE Zone 3 Online Event - Office 365 Teams, Azure and Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune
- School Startup - IT Wins, Losses, and Ties
- SIS Brainstorming with Brian Wynder
- Planning in Uncertain Times
In support of Policy Direction 2 of the Learning and Technology Policy Framework (LTPF), ATLE is pleased to offer up to $6000.00 in funding to member projects as part of our Professional Learning Plan.
ATLE ProLearn Committee Members can be reached at: email@example.com
- Nicole Lakusta (Chair)
- Ernest Aleixandre
- Jason Kwasny
- Brian Wynder
- Janet Bell
- Sookham Singh (ABED)
- Matt Dodd (ABED)