Women in EdTech
Welcome to the first in a series of speaking with women who work in the educational technology and/or information technology field. We discuss all sorts of things. Come along for the great sharing!
Speakers On Twitter: @nlakusta, @janetbell, @AngelaDearing
Check us out LIVE or via this PODcast.
- Understand what is going on in the System and Province
- Be bold and assertive
- Take time for yourself
- AISI Grant in Alberta
- Career & Technology Foundations
- Students as Presenters
- STEAM Camp
- Maker Kits - EPSB
- ATA Library Makerspaces - teachers can borrow all sorts of great items! ATLE ProLearn and ETCATA have provided some of the monies for these items.
- Inspire others
- Parkland's Mobile Learning Initiative - Coding and Makerspaces Section
- International Society in Teacher Education (ISTE)
- Texas Computer Educators Association (TCEA)
- Invent to Learn Book (first edition and second edition) - this is also available in the ATA Library and online.
- Learning and Teaching Policy Framework in Alberta
Leave A Comment